2014 Super Bowl Tickets - No Hidden Fees! - Guaranteed!
Lock in guaranteed 2014 Super Bowl tickets today! Compare and save with the fans choice since 1987 for the cheapest Super Bowl ticket prices without any hidden fees. Metlife Stadium will be a great site for the Super Bowl and you won't want to miss it.
Our selection of Super Bowl tickets changes often and many more seats will be available as soon as the teams are determined. The best seats for the 2014 Super Bowl are right here and you can save hundreds of dollars per ticket at PreferredSeat.com right now.
Super Bowl Tickets - Schedule
Feb 01, 2015
Super Bowl XLIX University of Phoenix Stadium
The 2014 Super Bowl will be coming to Metlife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey on February 2rd. Fans can choose from a wide variety of some of the best Super Bowl tickets available including 50 yard line seats, Club, Plaza and Loge level seats. Since 1987 Preferred Seating has been providing football fans with guaranteed Super Bowl tickets and service that is second to none.
The Super Bowl was created as part of a merger agreement between the National Football League (NFL)and its rival the American Football League (AFL). The NFL had fended off several rival leagues since its inception in 1920 until the AFL was formed in 1960. The competitiveness between the two leagues for players and fans ultimately led to the merger of the two leagues into the National Football League.
The champion of each league would play against each other to determine the "World Champion of Football". The name was changed to the Super Bowl by the suggestion of Kansas City Chiefs owner Lamar Hunt.
The winner of the 2013 Super Bowl receives the Vince Lombardi Trophy, named after Green Bay Packers coach who coached the first two Super Bowl wins, along with three preceding championships in 1961,1962,and 1965.
Super Bowl History
- 1967-Super Bowl l-January 15,1967-Green Bay Packers vs. Kansas City Chiefs-Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum Los Angeles, California-Final score 35-10 Green Bay Packers
- 1968-Super Bowl ll-January 14,1968-Green Bay Packers vs. Oakland Raiders-Orange Bowl Miami, Florida-Final score 33-14 Green Bay Packers
- 1969-Super Bowl lll-January 12,1969-New York Jets vs. Baltimore Colts-Orange Bowl Miami, Florida-Final score 16-7 New York Jets
- 1970-Super Bowl lV-January 11,1970-Kansas City Chiefs vs. Minnesota Vikings-Tulane Stadium New Orleans, Louisiana-Final score 23-7 Kansas City Chiefs
- 1971-Super Bowl V-January 17, 1971-Baltimore Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys-Orange Bowl Miami, Florida-Final score 16-13 Baltimore Colts
- 1972-Super Bowl VI-January 16,1972-Dallas Cowboys vs. Miami Dolphins-Tulane Stadium New Orleans, Louisiana-Final score 24-3 Dallas Cowboys
- 1973-Super Bowl VII-January 14,1973-Miami Dolphins vs. Washington Redskins-Los Angeles Memorial Stadium Los Angeles, California -Final Score 14-7 Miami Dolphins
- 1974-Super Bowl VIII-January 13,1974-Miami Dolphins vs. Minnesota Vikings-Rice Stadium, Houston Texas-Final Score 24-7 Miami Dolphins
- 1975-Super Bowl IX-January 12,1975-Pittsburg Steelers vs. Minnesota Vikings-Tulane Stadium New Orleans, Louisiana-Final score 16-6 Pittsburgh Steelers
- 1977-Super Bowl XI-January 9,1977-Oakland Raiders vs. Minnesota Vikings-Rose Bowl Pasadena, California %u2013Final score 32-14 Oakland Raiders
- 1978-Super Bowl XII-January 15,1978-Dallas Cowboys vs. Denver Broncos-Louisiana Superdome New Orleans, Louisiana-Final score 27-10 Dallas Cowboys
- 1979-Super Bowl XIII-January 21,1979-Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Dallas Cowboys-Orange Bowl Miami, Florida- Final score 35-31 Pittsburgh Steelers
- 1980-Super Bowl XIV-January 20,1980-Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Los Angeles Rams-Rose Bowl Pasadena, California-Final score 31-19 Pittsburgh Steelers
- 1981-Super Bowl XV-January 25,1981-Oakland Raiders vs. Philadelphia Eagles-Louisiana Superdome New Orleans, Louisiana-Final score 27-10 Oakland Raiders
- 1982-Super Bowl XVl-January 24,1982-San Francisco 49ers vs. Cincinnati Bengals-Pontiac Silverdome Pontiac, Michigan-Final score 26-21 San Francisco 49ers
- 1983-Super Bowl XVII-January 30,1983-Washington Redskins vs. Miami Dolphins Rose Bowl Pasadena, California-Final score 27-17 Washington Redskins
- 1984-Super Bowl XVIIl-January 22,1984-Los Angeles Raiders vs. Washington Redskins-Tampa Stadium Tampa, Florida-Final score 38-9 Los Angeles Raiders
- 1985-Super Bowl XIX-January 20,1985- San Francisco 49ers vs. Miami Dolphins-Stanford Stadium Palo Alto, California-Final score 38-16 San Francisco 49ers
- 1986-Super Bowl XX-January 26,1986-Chicago Bears vs. New England Patriots-Louisiana Superdome New Orleans, Louisiana-Final score 46-10 Chicago Bears
- 1987-Super Bowl XXI-January 25,1987-New York Giants vs. Denver Broncos-Rose Bowl Pasadena, California-Final score 39-20 New York Giants
- 1988-Super Bowl XXII-January 31,1988-Washington Redskins vs. Denver Broncos-Jack Murphy Stadium San Diego, California-Final score 42-10 Washington Redskins
- 1989-Super Bowl XXIII-January 22,1989-San Francisco 49ers vs. Cincinnati Bengals-Joe Robbie Stadium Miami, Florida-Final score 20-16 San Francisco 49ers
- 1990-Super Bowl XXIV-January 28,1990-San Francisco 49ers vs. Denver Broncos-Louisiana Superdome New Orleans, Louisiana- Final score 55-10 San Francisco 49ers
- 1991-Super Bowl XXV-January 27, 1991-New York Giants vs. Buffalo Bills-Tampa Stadium Tampa, Florida-Final score 20-19 New York Giants
- 1992-Super Bowl XXVI-January 26,1992-Washington Redskins vs. Buffalo Bills-Metrodome Minneapolis, Minnesota-Final score 37-24
- 1993-Super Bowl XXVII-January 31,1993-Dallas Cowboys vs. Buffalo Bills-Rose Bowl Pasadena, California-Final score 52-17 Dallas Cowboys
- 1994-Super Bowl XXVIII-January 30,1994-Dallas Cowboys vs. Buffalo Bills-Georgia Dome Atlanta, Georgia-Final score 30-13 Dallas Cowboys
- 1995-Super Bowl XXIX-January 29,1995-San Francisco 49ers vs. San Diego Chargers-Joe Robbie Stadium Miami, Florida-Final score 49-26 San Francisco 49ers
- 1996-Super Bowl XXX-January 28,1996-Dallas Cowboys vs. Pittsburgh Steelers-Sun Devil Stadium Tempe, Arizona-Final score 27-17
- 1997-Super Bowl XXXI-January 26, 1997-Green Bay Packers vs. New England Patriots-Louisiana Superdome New Orleans, Louisiana-Final score 35-21 Green Bay Packers
- 1998-Super Bowl XXXII-January 25,1998-Denver Broncos vs. Green Bay Packers-Qualcomm Stadium San Diego, California-Final score 31-24 Denver Broncos
- 1999-Super Bowl XXXIII-January 31,1999-Denver Broncos vs. Atlanta Falcons-Pro Player Stadium Miami, Florida-Final score 31-24 Denver Broncos
- 2000-Super Bowl XXXIV-January 30,2000-St. Louis Rams vs. Tennessee Titans-Georgia Dome Atlanta, Georgia-Final score 23-16 St, Louis Rams
- 2001-Super Bowl XXXV-January 28,2001-Baltimore Ravens vs. New York Giants-Raymond James Stadium Tampa, Florida-Final score 34-7 Baltimore Ravens
- 2002-Super Bowl XXVI-February 3, 2002-New England Patriots vs. St. Louis Rams-Louisiana Superdome New Orleans, Louisiana-Final score 20-17 New England Patriots
- 2003-Super Bowl XXVII-January 26,2003-Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Oakland Raiders- Qualcomm Stadium San Diego, California-Final score 48-21 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- 2004-Super Bowl XXXVIII-February 1,2004-New England Patriots vs. Carolina Panthers-Reliant Stadium Houston, Texas-Final score 32-29 New England Patriots
- 2005-Super Bowl XXXIX-February 6,2005-New England Patriots vs. Philadelphia Eagles-ALLTEL Stadium Jacksonville, Florida-Final score 24-21 New England Patriots
- 2006-Super Bowl XL-February 5,2006-Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Seattle Seahawks-Ford Field Detroit, Michigan-Final score 21-10 Pittsburgh Steelers
- 2007-Super Bowl XLI-February 4, 2007-Indianapolis Colts vs. Chicago Bears-Dolphin Stadium Miami, Florida-Final score 29-17 Indianapolis Colts
- 2008-Super Bowl XLII-February 3, 2008-New York Giants vs. New England Patriots-University of Phoenix Stadium Glendale, Arizona-Final score 17-14 New York Giants
- 2009-Super Bowl XLIII-February 1,2009-Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Arizona Cardinals-Raymond James Stadium Tampa, Florida-Final score 27-23 Pittsburgh Steelers
- 2010-Super Bowl XLIV-February 7,2010-New Orleans Saints vs. Indianapolis Colts-Sun Life Stadium Miami, Florida-Final score 31-17 New Orleans Saints
- 2011-Super Bowl XLV-February 6, 2011-Green Bay Packers vs. Pittsburgh Steelers-Cowboy Stadium Arlington, Texas-Final score 31-25 Green Bay Packers
- 2012-Super Bowl XLVI-February 5,2012-New York Giants vs. New England Patriots-Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, Indiana- Final score 21-17 New York Giants
- 2013-Super Bowl XLVII-February 3,2013 - Baltimore Ravens vs. San Francisco 49ers - Mercedes Benz Superdome New Orleans, Louisiana - 34-31 Baltimore Ravens
- 2014-Super Bowl XLVIII-February 2,2014-Teams to be Determined-Met Life Stadium East Rutherford, New Jersey
- 2015-Super Bowl XLIX-February 1,2015-Teams to be Determined-University of Phoenix Stadium Glendale, Arizona
Preferred Seating has the largest available selection of Super Bowl tickets available. Let us help you decide what tickets you want for Super Bowl by choosing from our extensive list of inventory. Remember, some tickets can be hard to find so let us help by calling if you are having difficulties. So punch your tickets to see Super Bowl today with Preferred Seating and get ready for the all of the action to come! Welcome to the last place you will need to look for your Super Bowl tickets.